Thank you for your interest in working for Scotframe Timber Engineering.
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Scotframe Family. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and team and play a pivotal role in providing a first class service.
Scotframe manufactures and supplies full timber frame housing kits for small/medium builders, developers and self-builders in the UK and is a market leader in closed panel systems used extensively for new build homes in Scotland and England.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Achieving sales as set out in the overall sales plan including invoiced sales, margins and forecasting
- Identifying potential customers, and the decision makers within the customer . Researching, building and maintaining relationships with new clients and existing accounts.
- Planning approaches and working to develop proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate.
- Maintaining and providing quality reporting to board level on of operation and its performance
- Maintaining own knowledge and delivering a consistently great experience to customers to meet the requirements and standards of Scotframe and the wider Saint Gobain brand.
- Supporting and participating in “Customer Experience” Initiatives
- Identifying development needs for self and participate in development training provided
Experience required. You will have;
- Experience of a Sales & Estimating department and the understanding of the principles of person to person and business to business selling
- A relevant degree level qualified or equivalent - might suit background
- The ability to identify and implement performance goals, priorities, recommend measures
- Strong communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Capable of leading, coaching, and motivating a team
- IT literate in systems relevant to role i.e. CRM, Excel, Word, Autocad, Powerpoint
- Good business and commercial awareness - preferably gained from similar industry
- Able to translate technical language into simple terms
- Ability to influence and lead change within the team
- Driving (as travel and overnight stays may be required)
Find out more at www.sgbdcareers.co.uk